BHCA July 2011 Meeting Minutes
Minutes from July 13, 2011 monthly meeting
I. Broadway and Redondo Improvement Plans were reviewed:
- Over 20 in attendance and all comments were thoughtful and encouraging.
- Everyone seemed really appreciative of all the work that has been done so far and not any real changes or concerns voiced. Of course, additional comments may be posted on the website.
- A horticulturalist volunteered to help with the "greening" of the street and selecting trees/shrubbery, etc.
11. At least ten people signed up to participate in planning out the P.E. Right-of-Way area. Much interest was expressed in this project. We are still waiting for information on funding for community outreach.
111. Sidney, from Spa Sidney, did a raffle at the end of the meeting for his Spa services. Christine Gonzalez won!
Submitted by CHRISTINE GONZALEZ, Board Member-at-Large
August 18, 2011